Some of the advantages associated with Indian
conveyor belts include- abundance of raw material, skilled manpower,
technical excellence and cost advantage. The country ranks among the
world's leading producers of different varieties of nylon, rubber,
cotton, polyester, anthracite, lignite and cement. These materials form
a large part of raw materials used for manufacturing conveyor belts and
thus give an upper hand to India.
belts that are manufactured in India, have gained widespread popularity
and acceptance because of the following special properties:
- Large range and wide variety
- Available in all designs - general duty, heavy duty and extra
- Higher carrying capacity with lesser conveyor belt weight.
- Smooth and trouble free service.
- Unique carcass design and assembly.
- Universal applications
- Superior adhesion levels
- Rot resistance
- Superior joint efficiency and increased life.
- Higher tensile strength
- low belt stretch.
- Improved transverse flexibility.
Indian industries also provide a large degrees of customization to
suit individual specific demands. Available at economical prices, the
conveyor belts from India are worth to purchase and offers profitable